- Follow along with our live coverage of the House's January 6 hearings, see the schedule to watch them all, learn who has testified, and read the full transcripts here.
- The House committee says it has evidence that former President Donald Trump broke two federal laws trying to overturn the 2020 election he lost.
- More than 30 people who lived through the January 6 insurrection describe what it was like in all its heart-pounding detail.
- This searchable table shows everyone who's been charged in the Capitol riot so far, and this table shows who's pleaded guilty.
- Video footage shows what it was like in the middle of the pro-Trump mob that ransacked the Capitol.
Read the original article on Business Insider