Choose your smart speaker wisely. Your first smart speaker purchase will influence future expansion and accessory purchases.
Let's see how this one does.
What you need to know
- Amazon may also be working on a game streaming service.
- Google Stadia launched a few days ago and it doesn't have many games.
- Amazon is targeting a Holiday 2020 release according to sources familiar to CNET.
Project xCloud Preview launched in October and Google Stadia started rolling out to those who preordered the kit a few days ago. We know that a bunch of companies like EA are also working on their own streaming platforms, but the rumors that Amazon may be joining the mix have gained more traction.
Black Friday is a great time to buy a new console for yourself or someone else. Almost all of them are on sale, some huge bundles will be available, and the accessories are all discounted as well. We've already seen ads from retailers that showcase some steep savings on PlayStation 4 consoles, so now you just need to make your own purchase decision.
You don't have to spend a lot these days to get a pretty decent Android phone. We've seen manufacturers push the limits to bring the prices down, and for just a few hundred bucks you can get a truly capable device. From Motorola to Google, just about everyone offers affordable Android phones these days, and Black Friday is sure to bring these prices even lower.
- We binge-read novels on several ebook readers and Amazon Kindles to find the best ones at every price point.
- A few page-turners later, we found that Amazon's Kindle Oasis to be the absolute best ebook reader you can buy.
To a bookworm, there is no greater pleasure in life than diving into a good book. Although many people still prefer good-old paperbacks, digital natives and people who travel a lot love their ebooks and e-readers.
Hey, good morning! You look fabulous.
The LA Auto Show is in full swing, so we've got electrified vehicles from Audi, Karma and Lincoln to discuss. A fourth Star Trek movie has found its writer/director, Sony is investing in AI for gastronomy and, l...